In these Terms and Conditions, defined words are used and referred to below by using a capital letter. These words have the following meaning:
- “CPA” means the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 and the Regulations, as amended;
- “Supplier” means a third party who provides the Products;
- “Product(s)” means the specified goods described in the Offer which are provided by a Supplier in exchange for a product;
- “Register” means entering your first name, last name, email address, selecting a username and password to create an account on the Website;
- “Offer(s)” means offering products for sale on the Website or by email in exchange for Products provided by suppliers;
- “Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions;
- “You” means the user of the Website and the buyer of products;
- “Us” and “We” means Daddy’s Deals (Pty) Ltd trading as Daddy’s Deals (registration number : 2011/000945/07), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa acting as an agent on behalf of the supplier;
- “Product” means a prepaid credit product which is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which, if bought by you, allows you to redeem it at a supplier in exchange for Products;
- “Website” means the website located at https://shop.daddysdeals.co.za
- Coupon means a discretionary discount provided by Daddy’s Shop, usually with a limited validity. Can be a fixed Rand value or percentage.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. When registering an account with us, you are required to agree to the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are made between you and us.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable when you access and use the website.
- You may not buy a product unless you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The content contained on this website may be used by you for your own personal, non-commercial shopping and information purposes only.
- To use the website and to buy a product, you must be 18 years old or over.
- These Terms and Conditions are a written contract between you and us and any other terms do not form part of our contract unless they are made in writing and signed by you and us.
- If any one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions should become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, such provision will be set apart from these Terms and Conditions, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of the provisions will not in any way be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Should we amend these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions which you read and agreed to, will be applicable. We may ask you to agree to the amended Terms and Conditions from time to time.
OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AND THE SUPPLIER
- We are an intermediary as defined in the CPA between you and the supplier. This means that we represent the supplier by offering and selling You the product.
- Company details of the intermediary are:
Daddy’s Deals (Pty) Ltd, trading as Daddy’s Deals
Business address – Unit SL 202, Boulevard Place, Heron Close, Century City, Cape Town, 7441Postal address – PO Box 12449, Mill Street, Gardens, 8001
- The Products will be supplied to you by the supplier and not by us.
- If you have any problem with the Products, the liability to replace the product lies with
the supplier. Refunds for products bought from the website must be requested from
Daddy’s Shop by you; refunds cannot be processed directly through the supplier.
BUYING A PRODUCT
- You can make use of a credit card, debit card, or Instant EFT, when buying a product on the website.
- When you make use of a credit card to buy products, your credit card details are transmitted by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). At no time are your credit card details stored on our server.
- We will send you an order confirmation email on confirmation of payment.
- You may cancel the transaction by giving us notice by emailing [email protected]; no penalty will be charged for cancellation.
- Payments made by credit card will only be refunded back to the credit card (unless period between purchase and refund exceeds 6 months, at which time an EFT payment will be processed); cash refunds will be repaid to confirmed bank account details.
- Please note that Daddy’s Deals Club Daddy membership is not valid on this website.
Please refer to our FAQ section for more information
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We are not liable for errors or omissions (for example incorrect pricing, values, product specifications et al). We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any product, item, services or information on the site or forming part of the services.
COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Daddy’s Shop will offer additional, ad hoc discounts in the form of coupons. A coupon code is supplied, and this code needs to applied when checking out. Coupons can be offered as a fixed value coupon or percentage coupon.
- Coupons are issued in Daddy’s Shop sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner).
- Users do not have a right to coupons, and coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- each coupon can only be used once;
- only one Coupon can be used per order;
- only one Coupon can be used on the website per person per promotion or as specified for that coupon offer;
- a coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Should you require a refund on the purchase where a coupon was applied, only the cash value paid at checkout will be refunded.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
- Once a promotional coupon has been applied and a purchase has been confirmed and completed, no refunds will be issued in order for a larger discount coupon (related to the same promotion) to be applied to the same deal.
- If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect in the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact [email protected] to confirm if the coupon is still valid. If Daddy’s Shop confirms that the coupon is still valid, and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the coupon, or you can use the coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific coupon’s terms and conditions.
- You agree not to infect the website with any computer programming (such as a virus) that may damage, interfere with, delay or intercept any data or information on the website and you agree to pay for any monetary or other loss we may incur as a result of such infection of the website by you.
- We may suspend the website or any part thereof or close your account after giving notice to you if we determine that the website is not being used by you in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot guarantee that your use of the website will always be uninterrupted or that it is free from becoming infected by viruses due to factors beyond our control.
- Your access to the website may sometimes be restricted due to repairs or maintenance of the website. We will try to restore your access as soon as we reasonably can.
- We cannot assume any responsibility for lack of functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software
- The website contains copyright and other intellectual property including logos and other graphics and multimedia works that are our property.
- Email addresses, names, telephone numbers and and postal or physical contact information on the website may not be incorporated into any database used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. The presentation of such details is not permission from us to utilise same.
- You may not, without our prior written consent, use our intellectual property or that of third parties for any purposes whatsoever.
FACTORS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable to you for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, explosion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).